Sunday 15 June 2008

Two Things Fireplug/Flagpole



A difficult challenge this one as fireplugs are a US phenomenon and there are none round here, so I have cheated a little and split the words into separate components and found a pole plugged with a curtain end (as an interesting feature, soldered by Mark), a firey sun and some prayer flags in our back garden. So DC got in her great pictures of genuine fireplugs and I got in some great closeup shots of my homemade beady spirals among the other things. Yay!

3 comments:

The Artful Eye said...

I love it. It all works and we get to see pieces of your world. Bev unplugged.

Nice going! ;)

lebanesa said...

clever girl. I hope to get back into this now my marking is nearly finished.
Real virtual life

Janet Kincaid said...

It took me a minute to figure out the first one, but once I did, I had a warm chuckle. I love how clever you are and the ways in which you think outside the box. (Sorry to use a worn out phrase to describe your talent and eye.) I really like both of these, Bev. Each week, I look forward to seeing your contribution and you never disappoint! Thank you.