Tuesday 21 October 2008

Digitalis







I am quite pleased about this. I have been dipping my toes in the waters of digital art. I have had the Serif programme for about six months, and today I started to use it. I have been cutting out shapes, and tomorrow I may superimpose a shape onto a background lol

It has a function which changes photos into different painting styles, a few of which are here.

I thought the Love/ Bird egret Dancing Swan lake was a quite good idea but let down by the presentation, but it they has the 'professional' touch, and looks like it has been done in paint and ink.





6 comments:

Debi said...

Fun! I don't know anything about Serif but I'm glad you got working on it, Bev. I love the top photo! And yes, it would have made an excellent entry for last week.

John M. Mora said...

digitalis digital art

yum yum,

Bev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bev said...

John, that's a brilliam thought, and I am going to borrow it for the title of this posting, or rather sample. I hope you don't mind:)

Anonymous said...

Inspiring quest there. What happened after?

Thanks!
See this: zobacz, http://abalone.
warszawa.pl

Anonymous said...

vapor cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, buy electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes